Fall Recipes and Weekend Faves! #ldsconffood

{Cozy Autumn Food}
Fall weather in Utah sets the tone for good eats. As the nights start to have that cool chill, it sends a signal to the Ashby home that the crock pot needs to come out and the baking needs to begin! Pumpkin bread, soups, and hot dips keep me going through the work week so I can whip up a little goodness when I have time on the weekend. What about you?!

Each October our church has a General Conference and its is the perfect time for me to reflect on life and get back into the kitchen!  Do you have a fun fall recipe you'd like to share? I'd love to try it! Use the hash tag #ldsconffood on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and everywhere else so we can all find it!

Here are a few of my favorite fall recipes!

Fall Fruit Dip

This one is great with apples or anything else!


Pumpkin Bread (The best recipe ever!)

You can't go wrong with this one!









Enjoy! Can't wait to see what you're cooking up!

XOXO
Emily AKA Toad



No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html